Southern California Car Accident Lawyer
As we all know, it is almost impossible to live in California without a car. In order to run errands, get to and from work, go buy groceries and quite frankly live—it is essential to have a car in California. As a result, California has become an endless web of highways, streets and county roads to meet the ever increasing traveling needs of its citizens. Unfortunately, as the network of highways, street and roads continue to increase, the less immune people become to getting in a car accidents. Given these circumstances, the chance that you will be involved in a car accident is sadly relatively high.
What to do in the Event of an Auto Collision?
If you are involved in a car accident and are injured, it is in your best interest to contact an experienced Auto Accident Attorney. Timing is critical in these types of cases and can greatly affect the compensation that you receive. In the traumatic event of a car accident, you should:
- - Seek immediate medical attention for all parties involved in the car accident. This includes seeking emergency and corrective medical care.
- - Call the police from the scene of the accident. If possible, obtain a detailed report outlining the circumstances of the accident.
- - Gather information at the car accident scene from all parties involved. If feasible, obtain the information of witnesses and take photos of the damaged vehicles immediately.
- - Most importantly, do not give statements to insurance companies, insurance claim adjusters or accident scene investigators without first contacting an experienced car accident attorney.
Khansari Law has the Experience and Knowledge to Fight For or Defend your Car Accident Claims
It is important to have an attorney who is experienced in the intricacies of Auto Accident Law and cares about your situation. At Khansari Law, our staff is committed to doing just that.
Whether you are person involved in a car accident or a person seeking to defend against a car accident claim, we can help. At Khansari Law, we are commited to bringing you top notch and aggressive legal advice to obtain compensation for pain and suffering, loss of income, emotional distress, property loss and other possible damages. We can also defend the frivolous claims by the other driver that you were at fault.
At Khansari Law, we are skilled and experienced in California Car Accident law and can help you:
- - Conduct an Immediate Investigation to Perserve the Evidence Required to be Successful in a Car Accident Case;
- - Help you receive the Medical Attention You Need;
- - Interface with Claims Adjusters, Insurance Company Representatives, Auto Repair Shops, Medical doctors and all Respective Parties in the Process;
- - Protect your Legal Rights; and
- - Ensure you that Fill Out All Documents and Forms and Meet All Filing Deadlines.
If you wish to speak to an experienced Auto Accident Attorney, please do not hesitate to call our offices at 818.650.6444. You may also e-mail us now at firstname.lastname@example.org to answer any of your questions or to request a consultation to discuss your California Auto Accident Law options.